We believe in what we are doing, and we stand behind the products we make. If you're not satisfied with your Appalachian Gear Company product, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 6 months of purchase. Appalachian Gear’s return policy doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents. Exchanges for size must be returned in original condition.
How to return
* Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging, if possible, or any suitable shipping package.
* Include proof of purchase plus your name, address, email, phone number and and a brief explanation of the reason you’re returning the item.
* Appalachian Gear is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
* The return label is not prepaid. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
* Attach the return shipping label from your invoice, or address your package to:
Appalachian Gear Company
1400 Amble Drive
Charlotte N.C. 28206